We look forward to starting on your project! The form below can be filled out sharing as much info and details possible about your project. If you have any files to upload please do that here and we will get back to you as soon as we can! Thank you for your order!
Tips to help your project go smoothly!
- Provide original design files if edits are needed.
- Send all fonts and original images used in your design.
- Convert all color images to CMYK or PMS spot (RGB files do not work well).
- Scans and non-vector based art should be 300 DPI resolution at the actual print size.
- Keep text and objects not to be trimmed no closer than 3/16″ from the actual trim.
- Items that bleed should extend 1/8″ past the trim.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Word
We can accept Microsoft Word or Publisher files BUT please know that for most print jobs they have to be recreated. There may be some design/layout costs involved to get your file print ready.